Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Friday, December 10, 2004

The last couple of days

Tomorrow we go to Forrest's company's Christmas party. I'm looking forward to it, but also, and more so, looking forward to coming back. We're going to visit Salem with all the family on Sunday, instead of going to our own church, because of the time we get back Sunday morning. I'm very glad we'll get to go to church period, though.
This coming week is going to be great, but it's going to be over too fast. I can hardly believe we have less than two weeks to visit with Rick & Rachel, and they just arrived.
Tonight we had a wonderful time in the basement of my parents' house, singing to our Saviour...we sang "The Infant King" and after a good bit of practice of parts, we sang all together--Matthew and Daddy on bass, Forrest and Rick tenor, Mommy alto, and Rachel and I soprano. Although it wasn't perfect, it was beautiful. And we had some laughs through it too. :-P
Everything else in my mind is still being mulled over, but has been inspiration to me to study more and live out those things....
It's late and almost everyone's in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home