Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A Good Hair Day

First of all, I'm disappointed with myself for such an insipidly cliche' title...
Anyway, last Thursday while Forrest was at the men's meeting, I visited my parents & siblings and had my mom give me a haircut. She was a little surprised when I told her I wanted about six inches cut--she thought I had just wanted a trim! Well, originally that was closer to what I wanted until earlier that day Forrest mentioned that he didn't mind if I got it cut "even up to there, if you want." Well, I did want but hadn't thought he'd appreciate it being that much shorter. Not that it's short, now: it's about 4-5 inches below my shoulder. And I like it so much better.
In other news, David climbed the whole staircase up here a little bit ago. A little scary, but Timothy wasn't much older when he learned.
i figure it's better that they familiarize themselves with the stairs than end up being ignorant and falling down at 3 years old because they don't know how to do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Haircuts are so nice! Great for the morale. :o)

10/26/2004 8:21 PM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

You stole my idea! I've been thinking about getting my hair cut for So long. I reallly need to because it's so damaged. I think I'm going to do something SHOCKING! Oh and btw this is Rachel just so you know Rick isn't gay. LOL

10/27/2004 7:49 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Like, yeah, Rick'th hair is thoooo full of thplit endth! Actually, his hair does grow fast, doesn't it? Not unlike Forrest's.

10/28/2004 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home