Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Another survey...

Okay, here's another one. I'm a copycat; this is from Rick&Rachel's blog.

1. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you never played before, what would it be?

Most definitely, uillean pipes.

2. If you had to have a personal friend redecorate your house, who would you pick to do it?

Oh, man...I'm wondering if I could ever trust anyone with that responsibility. Although if Lynne' or Taneisha did, they have taste that I respect, and I know they would try to make it look my style as much as possible.

3. If you could adopt one personality trait from someone you know, what would you take, and from whom?

Sometimes I wish I could be like the people who sometimes lack tact. (No names...you thought you could winkle them out of me, did you?) Then I could say what I really thought, even while being conscious of its rudeness, and they wouldn't have to guess what I thought. But then at other times I know that would just blow most people away because I usually don't say those sorts of things unless I'm pretty agitated already.

4. If you could program the perfect evening of television shows, which ones would you select, and in what order?

TLC's A Wedding Story
TLC's A Baby Story
The Dick Van Dyke Show
Antiques Roadshow

And probably before the last show even came on, my eyes would be hurting.


5. If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be?

Only one hour? I can't think in an "unlimited $" mindset...I'd be going all over the store looking for The Perfect Thing, and reminding myself over and over, I can get all I want, not just this one perfect thing.
But what store? Hmm...how bout Costco? I could get so many super-cool things there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

umm...no names, but um, speaking from experience (still no names), you don't want to lack tact....

10/15/2004 11:59 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

;-)

10/26/2004 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home