Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Advent is coming!!

And I can hardly wait. Although when I think about it, it's pretty scary how little time we have left before the busy weeks come! Thanksgiving is in two weeks and a day, and Advent starts the following Sunday. I'm done with the top of Timothy's quilt for Christmas, and just have to do the same for David's quilt. Tomorrow I'll get batting & backing for them, and quilting thread...we've been looking for gifts for family members, and need to come up with a list of recipients for Christmas letters. It's been a lot of fun.
Grandma Nancy (Nana to the boys) is coming, I think next week, for Thanksgiving; she's staying until about 3 days before Rick & Rachel come up for Christmas! Then we're going down to Forrest's parents' for the week of Christmas. Toldja they was gonna be busy weeks.
I also need to look for Advent wreath materials while I'm at the store...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home