Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Strings!

Sorry I was gone for so long...Forrest & I took a trip to see his relatives in Moses Lake & Wenatchee. When we got home lasterday evening, I found out MY VIOLA STRINGS CAME! My mom ordered strings for me for my birthday (THANK YOU!) and they came within a week of the order. I put them on my viola last night and what a difference they made! My old strings were very old and used. These have beautiful, clear, real tone. I got Pirastro Tonicas(www.sharmusic.com). Now I just need to get my bow rehaired. Funfunfun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

cool!!! practice up some christmas tunes and bring it along, would'ja?

10/11/2004 10:19 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I'm glad you posted - I was getting tired of reading how flippin' cute Timothy was.

10/11/2004 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Mommy. I can't wait to hear you play again! I agree with Holly- practice some Christmas tunes. You can play in Nevada and here too! When Rachel and Rick come, we can have an Eyre music fest! Isaiah needs to learn some Christmas songs on guitar so he and Daddy can play with all of the rest of us. Maybe if Matthew can practice enough, he can join in on his new drum set. WOW! I think I'm dreaming, but that would be one of the best presents I can imagine- all of my musical kids together!

10/11/2004 11:51 PM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Tonicas are the best! I've tried all different kinds and I always go back to those. Don't they just make you giddy?
-Rach

10/13/2004 11:03 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Definitely!
My bow is being held for ransom (not really) at Lundin's now...need to call & see when it'll be done. I guess it needed straightened so he'll do that while he's at it.

10/14/2004 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home