Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Stuff Lately

I'm finally starting to feel back in the swing of things, after having gone to Moses Lake last week. Still not catching up completely on my sleep, but I think that's a mom thing. Maybe someday after all my kids are grown up. Ha.
David has his seventh tooth. He's such a growing up little chubs. He almost needs a haircut now too--he has a strand of hair on top that almost comes down over his eyes, and little wisps of hair are curling up above his ears now. He loves to slap stuff, and scream, and bite. What a guy. LOL. Not that Forrest is that way! :-)
Okay...now that I've probably made Rick think, "Finally, some word about the cool kid" and Isaiah think "Here we go again with how ridiculously cute her boys are!"...
I'm reading a book called "Shepherd of the Hills" by Harold Bell Wright. I was looking for something to read from the library and Forrest pointed it out and asked if I'd ever read it; I guess it's one he's read several times before. So far it's good...there seem to be lots of teasers in it, little hints at something that is going to happen, or is going to be revealed, who knows when.
And for now, I need to go. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home