Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Timothy says...

The other day, Forrest and I were running errands. Timothy often has to wear his sunglasses, because, y'know, it's cool. :-) So anyway, on the way home, Timothy's back in his seat going "Uh-oh-doo! Uh-oh-doo!" over & over. Forrest and I are thinking, what is he trying to say?? Finally when we get out, Forrest realizes as he's getting Timothy & his personal accessories out, that he dropped his sunglasses and was trying to tell us! "Doo", by the way, is "Dude"...which is the word he associates with sunglasses.

Then yesterday Timothy was jumping on the twin bed in his room and doing this thing where he landed on the edge of the bed with his heels, sliding down onto the floor. (It's just a mattress & box spring, no frame.) As he jumped to get ready to slide, he said, "Two, two, whee!" Trying to count to three...today I heard him say it "one, two, whee!" so he's getting better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Timothy & his personal accessories"...I love it!

~Holly

9/30/2004 8:59 PM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Timothy, Timothy, Timothy...you have two sons you know. ;-) j/k

10/03/2004 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah,

I am a writer and I research gift ideas for e-books on original gift ideas for Christmas and other events like Valentine's, Easter etc. I also organize gift ideas per receiver, like for babies, for kids, for teens, for grandparents, for dog lovers, for him, for her, etc Or I organize them by category like romantic gifts and inexpensive gifts. In my research I also go through blogs that mention gifts and gift ideas or events like Christmas. That is how I came upon your blog Timothy says.... I would appreciate if you would share just one successful gift idea with me, for instance a Christmas gift for a teen. I hope that my question doesn't annoy you. And I apologize if it does. I thought if I'd just ask enough people I'd wind up with plenty of good ideas to share with others again. That is what networking is all about, right? Or let's call it the spirit of Christmas. Let me know if I can do something for you. You can find my free e-books with gift ideas here: http://www.100mostoriginalgiftideas.com. God bless.

Chevalier Blanc

11/29/2005 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home