Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

What is it to be a Christian?

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

(If anyone reads this blog:) What do y'all think of the tsunami disaster? Let's keep those survivors in prayer...

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

aww! I read your journal!

It's pretty scary...did you hear about the 10 year old who had learned about tidal waves in school last year and saved dozens of people because she knew the signs? Wow!

1/07/2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Wow! No, I hadn't. That's wonderful.

1/10/2005 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home