Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Catching Up

Today was my first son's second birthday. It's hard to believe he's that old already! We had my parents and siblings over to have cake and presents for Timothy. David is going to be a year old in six weeks.

We had a wonderful time down in Nevada for Christmas. It just reminded me again how much I wish Forrest's family lived a lot closer.

It's great to be home, though. And now that Christmas day, New Year's Day, and Timothy's birthday are over, maybe we'll get back to "normal" life. We'll see.

It snowed and stuck for the first time since the beginning of December.

My sister-in-law, Heidi, as of December 28th, is being courted by Tim Enloe. I'm so happy for them, and very encouraged to see once again that prayers are answered! My sister and I were talking about how silly we people are, to pray and then be practically surprised when God answers our prayers--as if we hardly expected Him to hear us, much less answer us!!

Now we just need to find a guy for Holly...

Okay I can't think of anything else for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah! hop to it!

~Holly

1/03/2005 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home