Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Scents

Bath & Body Works is having a really big sale right now, so we went there yesterday. I got 3 bottles of shower gel (26 fl. oz. altogether) for $11.5o and a little 4 fl oz bottle of Sweet Pea spray for $4. The sweet pea was a good choice, I found out, because it not only makes me think of our honeymoon, but reminds Forrest too.
I like their store, even if their stuff is really expensive. Scents I got: Peach Nectar, Orange Ginger, and White Ginger & Amber. About the only time I like to shop there is when there's a 50% or more off sale...and the stuff I got will last probably a year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love B&BW (as if you didn't know)...I wish we had one in Fallon...er, maybe it's better we don't... ;o)

1/07/2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home