Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Monday, January 10, 2005

A Survey About me

Go ahead & fill it out....if you dare!
1. Where did we meet?
2. Take a stab at my middle name
3. How long have you known me?
4. What was your first impression of me?
5. What color are my eyes?
6. Do I have any siblings?
7. What's one of my favorite things to do?
8. What was one of the first things I said to you?
9. Name one of my favorite musical groups?
10. What do you consider my best feature/trait?
11. Am I shy or outgoing?
12. Am I a rebel or a rule-follower?
13. Do you have a favorite memory of me?
14. Would you consider me a friend?
15. What would be a good nickname for me?
16. If we were stranded on a desert island, what one thing do you think I'd bring?

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

1. hmmm...I don't know...
2. Sarah
3. well, you said about six years, and I trust you. ;o)
4. probably that you were cute and short (notice a theme here?...bad memory!)
5. blue
6. yump
7. spend time with family
8. hi?
9. eek-a-freak! um...I don't know!
10. your infectious smile, your hair/sweet disposition
11. shy
12. rule-follower (unless the 'rules' are unlawful)
13. you as hostess in your home...
14. I should say so!
15. I really don't know, Rebekah is pretty enough
16. Forrest. ;oD

1/11/2005 7:31 AM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Hi Rebekah

I've enjoyed your Blog and I like the layout.

I'm new to all of this and I was hoping you might be able to spare a moment to advise me on how to put lists on the sidebar of my Blog, and post pictures. Sadly, the help function just muddles me more.

It is slightly cheeky of me to ask a complete stranger, but I browsed the Blogs until I found one whose layout I admired i.e. yours!

I hope you can help. If not, thanks for your attention and cheers for a good read!

Regards

Kenny McAllister

http://rootsradicaluk.blogspot.com

1/11/2005 7:43 AM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Heh...I'm not doing this again.

1/11/2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

BTW, Rick, changing diapers is NOT one of my favorite things...

1/12/2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home