Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"old" pictures

These were taken a few weeks ago at my parents' house...




































































Kyrie with a Curious George band-aid on her nose...






































This was a couple of Sundays ago at Isaac & Heather's...

















And this was the same day, at Riverfront Park for the Royal Fireworks concert...
































































































2 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I swear Esther looks older every time I see her... she's gonna be like, my prettiest sister in 8-10 years.

8/15/2007 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love kids. So cute.

12/03/2007 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home