Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Percent Rank Item
(100%) 1: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England
(97%) 2: Eastern Orthodox
(96%) 3: Roman Catholic
(88%) 4: Lutheran
(80%) 5: Presbyterian/Reformed
(75%) 6: Congregational/United Church of Christ
(47%) 7: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic)
(40%) 8: Seventh-Day Adventist
(32%) 9: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene
(27%) 10: Church of Christ/Campbellite
(21%) 11: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist
(18%) 12: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.)
(18%) 13: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God

Your results for "Christian Traditions Selector"
URL: http://SelectSmart.com/plus/select.php?url=denomtradition

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Orthodox followed by Anglican, but I thought about half the questions didn't have good answers.

5/02/2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

I totally agree...many of them I wished I could just say
'not sure' but felt obligated to go with one similar to my view...several I did say 'not sure' though.

5/03/2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger Lynne' said...

I thought some of the answers were a bit biased to one point of veiw, and none really fully described what I really believe... that usually happens don't you think? ..People make divisions between races, creads, families, and so many other things and then we wonder why there is so much raceisome, division in the church, divorce, etc. etc...

5/08/2007 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home