Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Stuff

Well, our camera officially doesn't work. We need to find out whether it's more expensive to fix or to buy a new one. Boo hoo. (BTW, it's not related to my leaving it out in the rain.)
We've been having a lot of fun-filled days lately with our company and other close friends. The other day we picked strawberries at Green Bluff, and everyone enjoyed that a lot. It's also very cool that we got the berries for like half the price you'd normally find strawberries at the grocery store. I have I think three gallon ziplocs full of them in the freezer now. (That's including Rick & Rachel's berries though.)
I got Noelle a doll stroller at the store the other day. She loved playing with the ones at Ryan & Taneisha's, and I figured it would be worth a few dollars to get her something she enjoyed that much. She loves it, although now I'm having more issues training her not to be selfish when her friends want to play with it.
Here are some pictures we took before we started having problems with the camera.

The first two are taken by Timothy.




























































































From Father's Day up at Granite Falls:















































3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( That's so sad about your camera not working. I really enjoy the pictures that you post.
I LOVE your hair!!!!

6/30/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Way to have fun without me... :-P

7/01/2007 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebekah, your hair is adorable! Or rather you are in it. (o:

7/07/2007 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home