Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Dum da dum dum...


This is my hair.















Noelle was feeling better today (which is good, 'cause we HAD to go grocery shopping), but still not 100%. We went to Costco and Yoke's...we decided to get the organic macaroni at Costco because it was almost as good a price. We tried it for dinner tonight (with enough fresh veggies, it makes a good meal if your children are still small!) and it was really good. Last time I got celery, the organic was actually a better price (it was on sale) and it turns out that it's more flavorful too! Maybe I'm just going to have to start getting more things organic--'cause the flavor is almost always superior. And you know, the price isn't always that much more than the other stuff.

In other news, I got my first salon haircut today. It was nice. I like the job she did. And I'm gonna donate my hair also.

Okay. The other day, David, after he went to the bathroom, was told to pull up his underwear, and Daddy would get him a chocolate. (This is his reward for #2, and by the way, he's potty-trained!) So he starts singing to himself, "Chocolate - underwear! Chocolate - underwear!"

And then Timothy, when the boys were getting stories for us to read, points at one book on the floor and says, "There's the crappy story." It was A House For Hermit Crab.


Okay...now for some pictures of Noelle wearing a bra. This is when she had put it on herself.






















These are after we helped her put it back on. hehe.









































Okay, okay....my hair.
















7 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

0mgx0rz3d!!! u r teh h41rcut!!! Me 2 lol...

Yeah, nice hair. As for Noelle in the bra... uh, yeah...give it a few years, girl. I got my haircut too, but it's still long.

6/09/2007 4:28 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Oh, your haircut is cute!!! Way cuter than Forrest's ;)

6/09/2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Cool, so, like, Isaiah...do you think our hair's about the same length? hehehe

6/09/2007 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your hair is about the same length as mine now! It looks really cute and youthful on you.

6/09/2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Well, before I had it cut yesterday, it would've been pretty darn close...except your bangs - mine weren't nearly that long.

6/09/2007 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your haircut! It's so cute!

6/15/2007 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE your haircut!! You have such a beautiful smile. :)

6/15/2007 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home