Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Phew!

On Sunday we were at my parents' house, visiting outside when it started to rain. I accidentally left the camera out there, and fortunately found it before we left, but it was all wet. So I tried turning it on--nothing. Took it home, let it dry out overnight--nothing in the morning. Went online, looking for what to do about a digital camera that gets wet, and really scared I had ruined it. Found some advice, let it dry until this morning, and *phew* it works again! Thank God. BTW, if any of you ever do this, make sure it's fresh water, not salt water, and take the batteries out, and open any place it can regularly open, and let it dry at least 24 hours.

Anyway, in celebration that I don't have to buy us a new camera, here are some pictures!


From Saturday before last, on our hike around the Spokane River:








































































































































From the next day, at Ryan & Taneisha's:


















































































And some pictures of my beautiful little girl:









































Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cuties!

5/29/2007 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting nervous reading about the camera! I'm glad it was okay. Noelle's outfit is cuuute.

5/30/2007 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home