Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Chubby Holy Hands

At the end of our church service, we sing the Gloria Patri, and raise our hands. Lifting holy hands is such a beautiful worship posture, and one that both our boys can partake in easily and joyfully. We also lift our hands at home in our morning and evening devotions, and the other morning after breakfast, while singing the Doxology, David, as he often does, lifted up his little hands and arms, looking up with a smile, and then he did something he doesn't often do--sang along. In his way. More of an "Aaaaaaaaa....aaaaaaahhh...."

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Sweet. Very Sweet.

1/31/2005 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't written for so long, I was surprised to see how many recent posts there are! Anyway, that's so cute! (Of course, even if I wasn't his grandma, I'd think it was cute!)Keep writing- and I loved the haiku on the other post. Precious.

_Mommy

2/02/2005 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home