Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Taken from Isaiah's blog

This survey was stolen from my brother, who took it from someone else for whom it was particularly intended! Can you believe it?

1) What would you say your most outstanding characteristic is?

My big mouth.

2) What are your favourite: colour, name, sport, food, season, hobby, and toy?

Color: Almost every shade of green. Blue, yellow, cranberry, purple, brown, grey, etc. The color of a sunset from up on my hill.

Name: I like way too many names to list. There are a few, though, that I don't like as much as I used to. (Jedidiah, for instance, has a very cool meaning, but I don't think I'd bequeath it on a child of mine.) I really like my own name.

Sport: speed skating, figure skating, um, if I'm going to a game, I can follow hockey...baseball I like more for the summertime atmosphere than for the game itself. I'm not a 'sports' person.

Food: Here we go...Mushrooms, tomatoes (and sauces made therewith), garlic, coffee, pie, ice cream, potatoes, homemade bread products, fettucini alfredo made by Bethany, Chinese food.

Season: Presently spring. In late May, it'll be summer. In early September, it will be Indian summer. In mid-September, it will be fall. In early November, it will be winter; and in January it'll start all over again. My all-time favorite time of year (i.e. when I'm not looking forward to the next season) is early September. And not just because it's my birthday.

Hobby: Writing a good poem. Actually, writing in general. And singing.

Toy: Hmmm....dunno.

3) What is the most interesting thing you remember ever doing?

Not sure. I've done lots of interesting things. Interesting to me; not necessarily to anyone else.

4) What is your dream vacation?

For this year I'm thinking, a trip to Steamboat would be dAwesome, or up to Kootenai Lake and the Ainsworth hot springs, or again to the Oregon coast, or down to Monroe maybe to see a new baby niece or nephew. :-)

5) What would you do if a long-lost uncle willed you $1,000,000?
a) refuse it
b) shopping shopping shopping!
c) give it away
d) your choice (please elaborate)

How much of that would be spirited away in taxes? is what I'd like to know. So okay, we might have $300,000 left? Buy a house, and give to the poor.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Rebekah,
I agree with most of these answers, including the early September birthday. It sort of freaked me out! ;o)

1/29/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Steamboat, eh? You should come to Charissa's wedding April 2nd.

1/29/2005 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home