Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Miscellaneous

We've done lots of shopping over the last couple of days. I got some new clothes and boots (finally I got those almost-knee-high boots that are everywhere) and a new coat. My only other heavy coat I've had for eight years. This new one was from Van Heusen, and was a really great price, especially for name-brand.
I don't really have much to say..I dunno, I think I'll have to get into the groooooove of this.
Timothy said "mato" (tomato) today; he's been saying so many new words lately. Or trying, at least! We sang "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" in our devotions tonight and he was trying to say "rejoice". It's always great when he tries to participate.
Well, it feels late to me after a busy week, so I'm gonna go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun!!!! nothing like new clothes.
'Timsey' (as Hailie says) is so smart! and I'm not even prejudiced or anything...

Holly

9/26/2004 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Isaiah. Blogger is dumb and insists that I post "anonymously" because I don't have an account with them. Anyway, I just wanted to say how friggin' cute Timothy is and tell him I said "beetza-bo," whatever that means. Oh, say hi to that other kid, too...What's his name?...uh, David.

9/26/2004 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home