Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

My very own online journal

Ahh...now the whole world can read my journal. I always thought it would be kind of cool if, after I was dead, my posterity would read my journals and learn more about me than they ever wanted to know.
But now...
Well, this is different.

1 Comments:

Blogger RickCapezza said...

Hey Rebekah, this is Rachel (even though it says Rick - he has a blogger account but I don't anymore.) I'm glad y'all decided to start blogging. Maybe it'll give me some incentive to pick it up again.

9/24/2004 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home