Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Friday, February 11, 2005

What a weird feeling

I've been meaning to post this all week!
On Sunday, Peter Roise came to preach, and after church, as people were standing around talking, he goes over to the piano with Lewis (his toddler son) and plinks on it with him. I didn't really take notice of this at first, being in conversation with others, but then he started playing "Heart and Soul"--but not the original one. This was the "jazz" version...and I was thinking, "Was I wrong in assuming Mr. Minnich made that up???"
So I went over to him and said "I didn't know anyone else knew the jazzed up version of Heart & Soul!"
"Oh, well, your brother (i.e. Isaiah) taught it to us," he said. "It's going to spread like wildfire; it's been pretty popular down there."

Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home