Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Monday, April 16, 2007

















Dylan pushes Harrison, Jacqui, and Timothy in the big stroller...






















Look how strong he is!


















Or I could say, he enjoys pushing them around!


















That night, at Ryan & Taneisha's, we practiced some music for our not band...Ryan playing, and Forrest singing a Sons of Korah song.


















And I try to figure out harmony on my viola; or I do backup vocals.


















Noelle's hand reaching for it...


















The guys singing again...


















And laughing at themselves.


















The kids were watching a movie in the girls' room meanwhile.


















They were so adorable sitting all in a row.


















Noelle and Jacqui wore their matching dresses on Sunday.


















Matchy-matchy green!


















Tyrel, being happy on the floor.






















We got the kids new summer pajamas.






















The shorts are a little long on David...























They both like them a lot!






















And Noelle tries to see the front of hers...






















I think she likes 'em.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cuteness. Timothy's in dire need of a haircut, LOL. Those blond curls are a little TOO pretty.

4/19/2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Yay! Such lovely kids! :D

4/19/2007 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "homeless" the new style in Spokane.

I'll bring scissors in June :-D

I'll get all of you, my pretties.

Rick

4/19/2007 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question mark.

4/19/2007 8:05 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Don't worry, Rick. We have scissors, and everyone's getting a haircut in June. Except probably Noelle.

4/20/2007 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home