Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Random

Using the computer without a mouse is a little challenging, if you're not used to it. Our mouse suddenly went kaput earlier...while Forrest was using the computer, it all of a sudden stopped working...and doesn't even show up in the control panel under "mouse". Also, now our computer isn't making that "rrrrrn" loud groan/buzz that it used to make. Could it somehow be related? Seems unlikely, but what do I know?

Forrest & I have colds. Blah.

Forrest is gone to run a work errand & stop at the library; the kids are all napping, and I thought I'd take this opportunity since it was knocking. If I can figure out how to mouselessly post pictures, I will, as long as Noelle doesn't wake up first.

Noelle got her sixth tooth last week, and is now making words like "Ah-oh" (which I think can mean "hello" but doesn't mean "uh-oh" yet) and "Aow!" (which I think really means "ow" sometimes, like when she shouts it as she grabs at the boys' faces or hair). She's very vocal. On Sunday evening we were watching a movie at my parents', and she kept just saying "Aaaaaah" very loudly, and we couldn't hear the movie. Cute but annoying.

I'm now very addicted to Harry Potter books--on the fourth one presently, and reading it every time I put Noelle down for a nap. (Have to have a nightlight in our room when she goes to bed, for that reason.) I've seen all the movies, so I should know how certain stuff turns out, and I remember vaguely some of the stuff, but it's riveting knowing just a little and reading the book, which has a few tons more details than the movie anyway. Part of what got me reading them was the fact that Forrest, Lynné, and Youssef all have read all the books, so I can't discuss it with them. I guess I'm in for some really big stuff in the next couple of books.

(I keep reaching for the mouse. Durr.)

And then there was a Hungarian Horntail dragon. The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

You probably need a new power supply fan or CPU fan (unlikely that it's the CPU fan, since your computer probably would have quit working soon after) but the power supply fan is still a major concern. I doubt it's related to the mouse not working, though.

11/01/2006 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our mouse is possessed. The cursor moves all over the screen randomly. I hope you can figure out how to get pictures up!!

11/01/2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home