Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Last Weekend

As you all know, we went down to Nevada last weekend to go to Holly & Bryan's wedding! Everything went well (except I got sick Saturday night to Monday night); the wedding was lovely, and Bryan's family was very nice. Here are some pictures....

From the trip down:

David, asleep when we arrived at Tim & Heidi's to pick them up, and waited for Isaac & Heather, so we could have Timothy ride with them.















Noelle, awake early in the morning.















Sunrise in central Idaho, from a rest stop we were at for breakfast.
















Berry Enloe, being her normal bright-eyed self,














Noelle, napping in the afternoon,















and sunset along the last stretch of road to Fallon.















Friday:

This is a dress Mrs. Lester gave me, size 24 months, but when I saw it last week I realized I should not wait to try it on her. It fits just right!
















Holly & Bryan at the rehearsal dinner.



















Hailie, at the rehearsal, which was late enough that before it was time to leave,
Bryan & Holly were able to say, "Just twelve hours left!"




















Without meaning to, I caught Bryan making a funny face. He was in the middle of talking. To the left is Chris, one of his groomsmen.
















The Wedding Day!

As Heidi buttoned her up in the back, Holly looked over at her tired little sister-flowergirl, and said, "Hailie, I love you."




















Hailie is cheered up a bit by that.
















Married!! Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Dove. I didn't get any pictures from the wedding site, being myself one of the matrons of honour. This is at the reception site.




















The happy couple again.















Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Dove, and Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Dove.















Aww.















They make SUCH a cute couple!















Uncle Bryan opens a Dove chocolate for David.




















Later that day....Brother and Sister of the Bride, with David and Berry, fall asleep on the couch.

















And Thereafter:

Hailie holds her littlest born niece, Elbereth.















Dad & Mom have seven grandkids, in just four years! There is one more, unborn, but we didn't think of trying to get Heather's belly in the photo.















On Sunday evening Forrest's mom invited my parents & siblings, and Bryan's extended family over.















David (Bryan's future bro-in-law), Tim, and Forrest, in a game of croquet.















And I'll end the pictures how I started them--with David asleep in his carseat. This was on our way back home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Keep the pictures coming...Noelle is such a darling. Btw, I did get your message, but Rick's been gone all day so I haven't had the cell to call you back...you can try calling again or I might be able to call sometime soon.

9/13/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Yeah, sorry I didn't call today...had a busy day as Forrest isn't home until the morning, and I've been tired from the trip...hope to talk to you maybe tomorrow!

9/14/2006 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou for all these beautiful pictures Rebekah. I'm an e-friend of Holly & Bryan from LJ.
All your own family pics. are so good too.
Perhaps some other of their LJ friends have found you, but I hadn't, until now.
Blessings - Nan.

9/17/2006 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! My name is Berry Enloe!

But I'm a guy- named after my Grandpa.

berry@moneymakesadifference.com

www.moneymakesadifference.

11/28/2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home