Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

David is cute

The boys were playing out in the garden yesterday, and David made Timothy's toy pickup truck drive over to the gate going to the alley. "He's go to New Zealand!" he tells me, pointing at the truck.
It's raining (Hallelujah!) and David was just outside, jumping and dancing, yelling, "Lightning and Thlun-low! Lightning and Thlun-low!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Funny about David yelling - I was doing the same thing!

8/10/2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Smart! :D

8/13/2006 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home