Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Friday, September 29, 2006

My Little Girl Is Growing Up!

















My three kids all play together now...Noelle finds the boys' blocks fascinating and fun.





















She goes to find a new block to inspect...
















And she LOVES to splash too!
















She gets into the spirit of it at least as much as her brothers!





















This is how I found her yesterday when I came back from checking on the boys...It seemed really precarious, mostly because she was next to so many hard-bonk-able things, but she stayed steady the whole time. First time she's pulled herself to standing and stayed up!! *Sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne' said...

She's trying to grow up fast so that she can catch up to Lily and Kyrie!

10/06/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home