Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happiness is...

...making pumpkin pasties with my husband.

...eating them over a game of Catan (which I won without realizing until Forrest said, OK, let's put the game away!)

...getting to sleep with the window open in November. (only got down to the 50's!)

...a little sleepy girl with moist, messy hair and sparkly eyes.

I finished The Goblet of Fire, and it was good. Definitely better than the movie, and kept me on the edge of my seat about 100 pages in, which is something since it's 734 pages long.
I made Noelle a coat last week...pictures below.















Noelle with her sweet aunt Esther and superhero brothers.





































Asleep in her new jeans, which are adorable on her.
















Daddy made the boys a fort.
















Sunday night she fell asleep on the floor.

ATTENTION CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS! "Tucker Family" has a wishlist on Amazon, and even if you don't buy the items there, you can look to see what we'd like. There are family gift ideas and individual kids' gift ideas on it. Forrest and I each have wishlists also. ;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww!

Why did Esther get a haircut? It almost makes me want to cry.

11/09/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

:-( Bangs!

That's a really cute coat that Noelle has on.

11/09/2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Well, I guess she was chewing the ends of the front of her hair, so Mommy decided to cut that into bangs...and the rest, I think part of the motivation was that it gets really tangly, and when it's shorter it doesn't tangle up quite as bad.

Thanks! It was actually easier to make than I was expecting.

11/14/2006 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry and I have loved reading the "Harry Potter" books too. :) If you think Goblet of Fire kept you on the edge of your seat just wait until you read "The Half Blood Prince" !
Aunt Angela

11/16/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Oh, I didn't even know you made that. That's even more impressive.

11/19/2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home