Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pictures




The boys' new bed, that Forrest made. Was that the week before last? I think so. Toddler-size bunkbed.









Noelle on her tummy. Yes, in front of the TV. She's interested in anything that moves and/or makes noise. She is extremely distracted.







This is how tall Noelle is next to Bella Hathaway, who is a year and a day older.














Daddy tickling the girlie. Hope Forrest doesn't mind I posted a shirtless picture of him.

4 Comments:

Blogger RickCapezza said...

Noelle looks so big.

That bed is awesome.

Forrest is so sexy.

8/08/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I owe Forrest one (1) red and grey Milwaukee power saw. Remind me of this on Saturday the 19th and it shall be given.

8/09/2006 3:19 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

As creepy as it might sound, I was glad it was a guy who said that.

8/09/2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Forrest said...

I'm to sexy for my shirt!

8/10/2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home