Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pictures of Noelle
I'm actually glad we had to exchange her original dress, because this was our favorite before, but we thought a 9 month size would be too big. Turns out it's not!
Giving up sugar for Lent hasn't necessarily made me holier, but has made me realize what a creature given to fleshly desires I am. I think so much about what to do to please myself, and what will satisfy for the present moment. May God help me become selfless and desiring His kingdom above earthly pleasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home