Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Friday Night fun

We had Ryan & Taneisha and Jamie over yesterday. Some of us stayed up until 2, so I slept in this morning until almost 11....can't remember the last time I did that!

Before I put the pictures in, some funny things that David & Timothy said:

"Have sword-fight bullo (brother--i.e., Timothy). He'ss a bad guy! Bullo bad guy! Fight bad guy!"--David

Forrest: "How much do you love me?"
Timothy: "Um...twenty." He pauses, then says, "David loves Mama fourteen."

Okay.

















Ryan thought he looked pretty cool with the du-rag/bandana (whatever you want to call it)...later we let him know David's nose had been wiped on it.





























Timothy was having fun putting pillows and pillowcases on his head...here's Matthew helping him get one on his feet too. Forrest & Jamie laugh about stuff.














Victoria says, "My duck is poopy," and gets a clean diaper ready to put on it.
















Noelle snuggled up to Daddy.

It started out with the hat, glasses, and jacket, and this outfit evolved to what you see here. Ryan told Matthew he'd pay him $2 if Matthew went into the video store dressed like that. He made good on it, although Matthew thought it should have been $6 since they ended up going to three stores.

And that was our Friday. Earlier in the day, my wonderful husband put up the frame for our little greenhouse. A few days ago I started tomatoes, peppers, basil, parsley, and some flowers. I got a late start on those first 2--but our growing season should be long enough, especially with the increased warmth and humidity the greenhouse will offer.

2 Comments:

Blogger RickCapezza said...

I wish I looked as cool as Ryan and Matthew.

4/22/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I knew it was a bad idea to give Matthew cigarettes. I don't care if he's old enough - he's looking worse and worse every day and it's the cigarettes' fault!

4/23/2006 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home