Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's like pulling teeth...

I had two wisdom teeth, thankfully both (only two have ever existed in my mouth) were fully emerged, and got them taken out yesterday. It was not fun. On the other hand, it was inexpensive, and they weren't really any good to me, especially the bad condition they were in cavity-wise.
The only part I dislike presently is that I can't eat much other than soft foods...and when all you've had all day is oatmeal and yoghurt, almost every food imaginable sounds so good. I did have a little Chinese noodles & fried rice this afternoon, and Forrest made homemade mac & cheese for dinner, so I can't complain too much. I'll be happy when I'm able to eat those almond M&M's we have again. Oooh, and Forrest made us Irish coffees this evening and they are so good! Bushmills is yummy--especially mixed with cream & coffee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

You have my deepest sympathy! Upper or lower? I had bruised gums because the roots were crooked, so even after the site healed, my jaw was still sore. Hope it heals fast!!

3/18/2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Thanks! Lower...the right side hurts much more than the left...the left hardly gives me any trouble. I've been gargling with peroxide-rinse, which my mom said helped her mouth to heal after having a tooth pulled.

3/22/2005 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably a bit late but eating stove-top stuffing is GREAT for when you can only eat soft stuff (I've had a total of 10 teeth pulled by a dentist!) It is really soft but feels more filling than yogart and smoothies... and in my opinion it is one of the yummiest foods!

5/04/2005 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home