Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Whazzup

Well, I haven't been online much lately. A lot of that is because whenever I've been on the computer I've played games instead of going online...but for a while there I did have a real excuse--we were sick off and on through February.

David took seven steps yesterday...the first time he took more than one was Sunday the 13th. He was 13 months old exactly! He's so excited when he successfully walks by himself. Well, Forrest already posted about David and Timothy...so some of that would be old news.

We ordered some stuff from Amazon...something for R&R--joint birthday gift, a Bartender's Bible (so we've been having a little fun with that), an Oregon Trail computer game, and another book that hasn't come yet...by N.T. Wright.

I have sewing I need to do, if possible, before our company gets here. But if not, well, oh well. Cleaning the carpets before company arrives is more important to me.

Speaking of company, we bought eight more place settings of our Corelle dishes. So now we have 16! The cool thing is, this set came with glasses instead of mugs, so now we actually have glasses that match our dishes.

Rick and Rachel and Heidi all fly in on Good Friday--that's NEXT WEEK! Hopefully R&R will stay with us a couple days. And I'm doing a bridal shower for Heidi the next Wednesday, and really looking forward to that. Mom (Forrest's) and Hilary and Hannah will be here for that too.

April 1st is a hearing for Rachel and my parents. It's a long story if you don't already know the details. Please pray that the commission will be be wise and just, that God would be glorified, and that He would be pleased to show grace and mercy. My family, particularly my dad, has really been hurt in this whole ordeal, and needs peace and healing.

Then the next Sunday, my little niece Jacqueline will be baptized at Forrest's & my church, by Dad (Forrest's), and the following week will be spent visiting with Isaac & Heather and the Big Tucker Family. Busy time!

Don't tell Esther, but we're getting her something soft and snuggly and rambunctious for her birthday at the end of April.

And I think the boys are waking up. So I'd better get.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you getting Esther? It sounds fun!

3/15/2005 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a penguin???!?!?

3/15/2005 11:28 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Ah. If only, Isaiah. But they're so expensive around here.

It's a feline.

3/17/2005 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home