Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Many congratulations!

Congratulations to Isaac & Heather on their baby girl, Jacqueline Mae, born February 28th! Holly has pictures of the baby on her blog.

And congratulations and best wishes to Heidi and Tim, who are engaged to be married this summer! I love weddings. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rick and I think that they should schedule the wedding for early summer... that way, we might be able to go too!

3/04/2005 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rick and I think that they should schedule the wedding for early summer... that way, we might be able to go too!

3/04/2005 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home