Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Random ramblings

I've been meaning to post for a long time now, and really haven't had the time. I swear. Forrest is gone to Blockbuster right now to return our Pretender disc and get the next 4 episodes of 24. So I thought I'd seize the opportunity, hopefully before Noelle wakes up again.

We all have colds. Bleh. Hopefully we'll be over them by next week, since David's birthday is then, and also Valentine's Day (on which we might go out) and then Forrest's parents come into town, and then we have a baptism for my nephew Tyrel, and dinner with the family.

Okay. Some funny things my kids said:

Noelle, when looking at anyone, but especially babies: "Pitteh-baby! Pitteh-baby! Awww." While eating: "Mmmmm!" and lots of other cute baby chatter.

David, when I told him not to do something. "Mama, you're not my Daddy."

I can't remember the thing Timothy said today that was so funny, because it was so intricate. But I'll let you know if I remember.

I'm working on a quilt for her, for her birthday. I procrastinated, and have a ton left to do...I hope I can get it done in time!

I was annoyed recently because we found out there was a saints' day for Charles I, king of England and Scotland, and not having remembered hearing about him in school, I looked through a couple of history books my parents have, and found in them nothing but bad things to say about him. He was actually put to death, partly because he refused to allow bishops to be abolished from the Anglican church. It's awful to read about the disunity of the church at that time, the mudslinging, and utter hatred that Christians of differing convictions had for each other.

Forrest has been practicing chords on his guitar. It's really cool to hear.

Noelle is now walking all over the place. She still looks like she's about to fall over with almost every step she takes, but ends up making it across whole rooms. And when she doesn't make it
that far, she picks herself right back up and continues.

Oh, and part of the reason I didn't post earlier was because SOMEBODY got me Zoo Tycoon for Christmas and it's been really fun. Thanks! :-) Although more recently it's more due to the fact that I really haven't had more than 10 minutes at once to sit down and do this.

Okay. Pictures!

This is from a couple weeks ago, at Ryan & Taneisha's:

David, wearing some of Victoria & Bella's play glasses...





















The kids having dinner...
















This isn't a good picture of Matthew, but it is of Arayah (hope I spelled that right) so I thought I'd put it up anyway.
















Forrest relaxes while holding a sleeping girly
















Noelle thought she was pretty funny...




















Ryan and Arayah...





















Three Subway employees and a Baby.















Taneisha & Ryan.
















Timothy jumping off a bed--the shirt, given by Ryan & Taneisha, says "I do all my own stunts."
















Victoria laughing.
















And at our home:
The boys being goofy in the bath
















This dress was given to Noelle by someone at church...at first I didn't like it, just 'cause the material is very bright & busy, but Noelle makes it look cute.




















The cutie in ponytails.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Noelle is so extremely cute!
I hope you all get better soon!

2/10/2007 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Arayah looks so much like Taneisha. I'm glad you are enjoying Zoo Tycoon. :)

2/10/2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home