Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Monday, April 03, 2006

This template is weird...

It's funny, I don't know why, but now my "family" links are bulleted. This happened after I added html to my template for a picture of me (the one that's in my profile). I also think it's a little bit funny that the picture shows up in the top part next to my profile, because I thought I added it into the template below where it said "sidebar". Heh. Who knows. I don't know that much about html, and here I am playing around with it, so I suppose I shouldn't expect everything to be predictable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home