Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Church

I am now semi-officially a Lutheran. Monday, Salem had a staff meeting and yesterday Pastor Tom let us know they received us into membership. We should be received officially before the congregation a Sunday early in the Easter season. Praise God for giving us such a good church, and for how He works in us. Not many years ago, I would not have thought of becoming a member of such a church; now I'm happy to be.
During Lent we've had our Wednesday services joint with several other area ELCA's, with a soup supper beforehand. It's been great to fellowship, worship and receive the Eucharist twice a week. And to be able to really observe Lent for the first time.
Speaking of being holy, gotta go watch a movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home