Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Friday, March 03, 2006

My little Noelle

My midwife recommends not climbing stairs for the first few days after having a baby, so I haven't been up here more than once since Noelle was born until today. Now it's catch-up time for me--I get to see the new Kyrie pictures & read what's up with everyone.
I have to tell you, I have a beautiful little girlie! She's got long blonde eyelashes and sweet wisps of blonde hair, beautiful sober blue eyes, a cute buttony nose and pretty pink lips, delicate feminine hands with long fingers, and everything else about her just as perfect. She's done a lot of smiling in her sleep, and a little bit when awake. This morning when Tamy (my midwife) had her on the scales, Noelle smiled at her. :-) Our little girl is 10 lbs 8 oz now, at 8 days old. At the rate she's nursing (about every 1 to 2 1/2 hours), I'm not surprised! I'm really enjoying being a mom of three, and so glad to give Forrest his little girl. We're loving getting to put her in dresses and in pink and purple.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Little???

3/07/2006 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your description of Noelle! I found a very feminine pattern for her and I'm going to look at fabric tomorrow. Pink and Purple are two of my favorites! I can't wait to sew! Love you guys, Mom

3/07/2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home