Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Monday, March 13, 2006

R-a-m-b-l-i-n.....apostrophe

Noelle met her Uncle Isaiah yesterday. He came up to take a friend to the airport and went to church at Salem with us. He ended up having car trouble, so instead of going right back home, came out to our parents' with Forrest & me. It was Noelle's first trip to Grandpa Eyre & Grandma Lisa's. We had a nice, relaxing afternoon (as always out there) and the guys--i.e., all my brothers and my husband, played MOHAA all afternoon (3 at a time). They had a blast, and I'm told Matthew is ridiculously good at it.
I found out I've lost at least 26 pounds since before Noelle was born, which is encouraging. I plan to get back in shape through exercise mainly.
Noelle is now up to 10 lbs. 14 oz. as of last Friday. She continues to grow in size and beauty. She's begun to smile a little more too.
She also got to meet her Uncle Tim and Awntie Heidi on Friday; we had a good visit with them and the Teilborgs (Isaac & Heather & kids).
Well, I should go and eat, and decide what to make for dinner! So long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home