Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pillbugs

I wonder if any of our neighbors heard me this morning telling Timothy, "Hey! I don't want a pillbug in my pants!! Do not put a pillbug in my pants."
I was weeding out an overgrown area to start prepping it for some flowers I'm going to grow, and Timothy found a pillbug. He lost it, and was pretty upset. "My pillbug go? my pillbug go??" he asked. I told him it wanted to find its home and it was okay. So then the next one I found and gave him, after he played with it a little bit, he put on my back...I was suspicious, so felt between the top of my jeans and my lower back...and there it was. I hate pillbugs, by the way, but try not to freak out around the boys, because there's no reason to be afraid of them. And Timothy happens to like them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... but pillbugs are gross and should die!

5/12/2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh, I agree, but Timothy would cry. A lot.

5/12/2005 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home