Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Missing my Forrest

Well, I was going to get a headstart on tomorrow morning's cleaning, but I got the pattern pieces cut out that I wanted, so decided to sit down & do a little of this.
I don't like when Forrest has to be gone. At least he should be home early tomorrow afternoon.
Bread & Air Supply are good musical accompaniments to my mood. :-) *Sigh* what poetry in Bread's lines "I miss the girl...And I'd go a thousand times around the world just to be / Closer to her than to me"

4 Comments:

Blogger RickCapezza said...

BREAD?

4/28/2005 6:55 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Yeah, don't you know? The band from like the '60s & '70s?

4/29/2005 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah like, "Baby I'm a want you" and "The Guitar Man"? DUH, Rick!

4/30/2005 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with the post (though I'm missing my husband right now too...) but I can't find your email anywhere on your blog. Perhaps it is right there and I just can't see it. Mine is Lynneroses@hotmail.com still, and I wanted to tell you about a special event that will happen to Youssef and myself in a bit less than 9 months. ;)

5/04/2005 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home