Name:
Location: United States

I'm a Catholic convert (from Protestantism) in love with Jesus and the Church He founded. I'm married to Forrest, an amazing man who has made quite a journey with me, following God, and we are blessed with six precious children.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I don't have time to caption these pictures,but thought you'd enjoy them now rather than never!

Maybe now I can go through more of the recent ones and get some up soon!































































































































































































































5 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

OKAY PEOPLE! No more photos until I see some comments!!

3/28/2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Hey, let's be rational here. Have you ever thought that we were all just stunned into silence by such cuteness?

Actually, the visual verification from blogger wasn't showing up when I tried to comment a few days ago, so I couldn't comment. But they ARE cute. Ever thought about trading in the boys for some more girls though? (That's Kyrie's idea, not mine.)

*sigh* I was just thinking that it's probably going to be another three months til we're up there. Sadness.

3/30/2007 6:28 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Okay, strike is over. Sorry there was a problem with my blog!
We're very looking forward to seeing y'all, even if it's not for three months...so are you teaching a Maymester this year, you think?

3/30/2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Noelle is so skinny. Kyrie is like three times as thick as her.

4/01/2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

And...outlook looks doubtful.

4/01/2007 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home